Theatrical Costume Design
Stephens is an ideal choice for students studying Theatrical Costume Design becaues they can benefit from Stephens’ strong theatre and fashion programs
- Complete your degree in three years, two summers.
- Enjoy numerous opportunities to design for productions at our professional Macklanburg Playhouse and our student-run Warehouse Theatre.
- Spend your first summer gaining additional skills at our Summer Theatre Institute.
- Gain professional experience your second summer at our Okoboji Summer Theatre, a stock theatre company in Spirit Lake, Iowa.
Stephens College offers a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Theatrical Costume Design as part of the School of Performing Arts.
Theatrical Costume Design is part of the School of Performing Arts. Other programs in this school include:
- Musical Theatre
- Theatre Management
- Vocal Arts
- Professional Conservatory Training Program