Welcome to the Alert page at Stephens College, your first, best resource for information on emergencies, closures and preparedness.
COVID-19 Command Center
Stephens College continues to monitor the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation closely and will keep this site updated with new information as it becomes available. Visit COVID-19 Response + Resources for more information.
- Stephens College has moved all classes to online instruction through the end of the spring 2020 semester.
- Operations are currently being managed remotely. Please see our list of offices if you need to get in touch with a Stephens team member.
- Commencement ceremonies have been moved to August.
- All events and performances are currently canceled. Email [email protected] for ticket information.
- On campus visits for prospective students have been cancelled through July 3. Schedule a virtual visit >
Catch up with the While You're Away blog from President Dianne Lynch.
Stephens Emergency Alert
The Stephens Alert page is also your resource for all emergency information including weather closures.
We encourage all Stephens community members to sign up for the Stephens emergency alert system. This will provide you with quick access to any emergency alerts issue by the College.
Note: Follow the sign up link, then select the REGISTER button in the upper right-hand corner of the login page.