Welcome to the Alert page at Stephens College, your first, best resource for information on emergencies, closures and preparedness.
COVID-19 Command Center
Stephens College continues to monitor the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation closely and will keep this site updated with new information as it becomes available. Visit COVID-19 Response + Resources for more information including the Stephens plan for fall 2020.
- Operations are currently being managed remotely. Please see our list of offices if you need to get in touch with a Stephens team member.
- Commencement ceremonies for the Spring 2020 class have been moved to September.
- All events and performances are currently canceled. Email [email protected] for ticket information.
- The Office of Admissions is also working remotely at this time. Prospective students are encouraged to schedule a virtual visit >
- Find student and employee information on the Gateway >
- Catch up with the While You're Away blog from President Dianne Lynch.
Stephens Emergency Alert
The Stephens Alert page is also your resource for all emergency information including weather closures.
We encourage all Stephens community members to sign up for the Stephens emergency alert system. This will provide you with quick access to any emergency alerts issue by the College.
Note: Follow the sign up link, then select the REGISTER button in the upper right-hand corner of the login page.