Graduate with the performance experience, resilience and work ethic to meet the rigors and challenges of the musical theatre profession.
The Stephens College BFA in Musical Theatre emphasizes individualized student process and technique, and prepares graduates for success in the industry.
- Accelerated BFA program — 3 years/2 summers (8-semester program).
- One-of-a-kind professional summer stock theatre internship builds a student’s body of work in a rigorous, focused environment.
- challenges students to grow as professionals; sessions include immersive workshops, master classes, technical coursework and one-on-one instruction by industry pros
- Significant schedule of nationally and internationally recognized guest artists.
- The Stephens curriculum begins preparing students for the realities of the business from their first semester. Coursework focuses on auditioning and career preparation.
- Candid and consistent evaluations help students identify strengths, as well as areas for improvement, in preparation for their rigorous final year and graduation.
- Musical theatre students graduate with a personal audition strategy and personalized marketing package, developed in consultation with working industry professionals and advisers.