Graduate with the performance experience, resilience and work ethic to meet the rigors and challenges of the musical theatre profession.
Musical Theatre graduates from Stephens College have the performance experience, resilience and work ethic to meet the rigors and challenges of the industry.
An audition is required for the BFA in Musical Theatre.
Learn about the audition process >
- Accelerated BFA program — 3 years/2 summers (8-semester program).
- One-of-a-kind professional summer stock theatre builds a student’s body of work in a rigorous, focused environment.
- The Summer Performing Arts Intensive challenges students to grow as professionals; sessions include immersive workshops, master classes, technical coursework and one-on-one instruction by industry pros
- Significant schedule of nationally and internationally recognized guest artists.
- The Stephens curriculum begins preparing students for the realities of the business from their first semester. Coursework focuses on auditioning and career preparation.
- Candid and consistent evaluations help students identify strengths, as well as areas for improvement, in preparation for their rigorous final year and graduation.
- Musical theatre students graduate with a personal audition strategy and personalized marketing package, developed in consultation with working industry professionals and advisers.
Faculty + Staff
Meet the Conservatory Faculty + Staff >