Stephens College is committed to helping you fund your education.
Our knowledgeable Financial Aid team will work with you and your family to navigate your options and find awards, merit scholarships, need-based grants and a variety of state and federal aid. If your financial situation changes during your college journey, talk with your financial aid counselor. We regularly review special circumstances for adjustments.
Estimate your costs
Even before completing the FAFSA, you can use our net price calculator to estimate the amount of aid you are eligible to receive at Stephens College.
Institutional Merit and Athletic Scholarships
Financial Aid Steps
- Apply to Stephens College >
- Contact the Athletics staff if you are interested in participating as an NAIA athlete
- File your FAFSA as soon as possible (you may qualify for a $1000 scholarship in 2022/2023)
- You are automatically considered for institutional tuition scholarships
- Visit campus by priority date of May 1 or as soon as possible (may qualify you for $1000 scholarship in 2022/2023)
Apply for Federal Financial Aid
To apply for grants, scholarships, work study and loans, you need to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (called “the FAFSA”). This application is used by the federal government to determine certain kinds of eligibility, but also by Stephens College as a first step toward determining other awards for which you may be eligible.
Stephens’ federal school code is 002512.
Types of Aid
Note: If you've filed your FAFSA and are asked to complete a verification process, check out our Frequently Asked Questions >
We invite you to research outside scholarship opportunities and have compiled some trustworthy resources for you. Note that all scholarships received must be reported to Stephens College.