The Margaret Campbell Student Success Center
The Margaret Campbell Student Success Center provides academic resources and ADA/Section 504 accessibility services to Stephens College students. The Center promotes student success by supporting learning and growth both inside and outside of the classroom, and it facilitates accessibility through ADA/Section 504 accommodations that eliminate barriers to access.
Whether students utilize the Center for one-on-one academic skills coaching, writing or content tutoring, ADA/Section 504 services, workshops, or independent study in a quiet space, they will find Center staff to be warm, friendly and enthusiastic about supporting Stephens students.
- Academic Skills Coaching: Setting academic goals and handling setbacks, managing time, reading academic texts, studying and taking notes effectively, engaging in classroom discussions, communicating with professors, utilizing Canvas and MyStephens and more
- ADA/Section 504 Accommodations: Accommodations to provide equal access in the classroom and on campus. Please visit our Accessibility Services page for more details on the services we provide.
- Writing Assistance: Beginning the writing process; developing ideas; outlining; improving organization, mechanics and grammar; refining research skills and citation and avoiding plagiarism
- Tutoring: One-on-one and group tutoring for select undergraduate courses
- Workshops: Workshops offered to improve overall academic success
- Study Space with Computer Access: A quiet, comfortable study area for individuals or small groups