A Living and Learning Community for Women Veterans
We Empower Women Warriors.
We believe that every American veteran deserves our gratitude, respect and support. But we know that women veterans, in particular, often face unique challenges. That's why we've created Mission Promise Kept: to empower women veterans to earn college degrees, achieve personal success and attain financial independence.
The First of Its Kind
Mission Promise Kept is the first comprehensive college program designed to meet the full spectrum of living and learning needs of women veterans. Participants and their children will live in a newly renovated on-campus apartment and receive the wraparound supports they need to thrive through a coordinated network of programs and services.
Features of Mission Promise Kept
- A residential community of women veterans on the campus of the pet-friendliest women's college in the country
- A coordinated network of academic, medical, legal, and social services will be provided to the veteran. Additional services will assist her towards a successful career path.
- Access to the on-campus Children's School and neighborhood public schools for affordable, supportive and coordinated child care
- An on-campus apartment building renovated to meet the unique needs of women veterans with children and/or pets
- A built-in community of peers, mentors and friends
On Campus Living
Columbia Hall, an historic residence hall at Stephens College, will be home to the first cohort of women veterans in the fall of 2022. One floor of the hall will be reserved exclusively for the program, with one- and two-bedroom fully furnished and newly renovated apartments, with around-the-clock support services provided by on-site advocates/advisors.
Virtual Campus Visit
Can't make it to campus? We're here for you! You can choose a virtual campus visit where you will meet with one of our admissions counselors and learn about our beautiful campus. Virtual appointments are available for all students, so come check us out!