Connecting creativity and opportunity in inspiring new ways.
A deeply committed alumnae network, challenging industry internships, talented faculty with extensive professional experience and an amazing energy for creativity are all hallmarks of a program that prepares young women for a growing global industry—one that’s full of possibilities. Collaboration among degree programs reflects how the industry really works while a focus on women as leaders complements core curriculum. We are the place for leaders who want to shape the world through effective communication; inspire through thoughtful marketing programs, meaningful events and powerful, original designs; and lead through strategic initiatives and creative problem-solving.
Explore Majors and Programs
- The School is among “The Best Fashion Schools in the World 2019,” according to The Business of Fashion, London. Learn more. Stephens is also recognized as the No. 15 Private Fashion Design School or College in the nation by Fashion-Schools.org.
- Stephens Life, our student run magazine, is consistently recognized with national design awards and nominations.
- Creative Ink, our student-run marketing firm provides hands-on opportunities to work with real clients in a real work setting.
- Stephens is one of only 20 schools nationwide—and the only women’s college—that is a participant in the highly selective Council of Fashion Designers of America Education and Professional Development Program.
- The School brings more than 40+ visiting professionals annually from all parts of the globe to share industry experiences and network with and mentor students.
- Our students enjoy career-focused internships with companies like Nordstrom, Lancome, Victoria's Secret, Bottega Veneta, Anthropologie, Cosmopolitan magazine, Calvin Klein, Marie Claire, as well as top national ad agencies, and local opportunities with some of Fortune 500's fastest-growing companies including Veterans United and Influence & Co.
- Our annual sold-out fashion show that brings together all fashion disciplines; students showcase designs selected by a rigorous Jury of Selection or focus on event promotion and planning or styling
- Our 13,000+ piece historic fashion collection can be used by students for visual display, design inspiration or to view fashion history in real time
- Our professional faculty are committed to your success
Stephens School News
School In the News
Historic Costume Gallery Exhibits
School of Design Facebook
Stephens Life Facebook
Creative Ink success stories (Lasting Legacies)
Meet our faculty