Launch your career in the rapidly growing health care industry with a broad-based, versatile foundation.
- Gain a solid grounding in foundational sciences, human function, health research and service, and health policy to prepare for a wide range of careers in the health professions.
- Study the physical, biological, behavioral and social domains of health.
- Learn to solve problems in the health sciences and health care industry.
- Engage in mock interviews, professional development and internships.
- Our small student-to-faculty ratio makes it easy to get the guidance you need.
- Core curriculum prepares students for the certified health education specialist (CHES) examination offered by the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing (NCHEC).
The Bureau of Labor Statistics expects more than 2.4 million new health care jobs to be added to the economy by 2026.
Career opportunities include:
- Physical therapy, occupational therapy and chiropractic fields
- Community health advocate information manager
- Health care management
- Non-profit health and human services
- Public health and health policy
- Fitness and wellness positions
- Medical insurance, medical equipment and sales, and pharmaceutical sales