Master of Education in Counseling
The Stephens College graduate program is thoughtfully designed to help you along on a rewarding professional journey in the growing field of counseling.
Maybe you’re already making a difference in the mental health or education profession, or maybe you’re just starting out on your career path. Now you’re ready to take your career further, and explore how you can best apply your talents and experience to making a difference.
- Excellent career growth potential
- Evening courses help you balance your commitments
- Faculty offer current, relevant experience
- Dedicated advisers respect your personal goals and unique experiences
- Founded on the scientist-practitioner training model for a more meaningful learning experience
Support for Your Career Path
Degree and emphasis options include:
- Master of Education in Counseling
- Licensed Professional Counseling
- Marriage and Family Therapy
- School Counseling
- Dual Path Tracks
Additional options include:
- School Psychological Examiner certification
- Post-Graduate School Counselor certification
Support for Your Dreams
Come talk to us and learn more about our counseling programs. We’re always here to help and we make the application process easy. We also work hard to ensure our programs are affordable. Because we believe in supporting our students, every step of the way. Get started today.