Stephens College Counseling Center
The Stephens College Counseling Center (SCCC) offers free, confidential individual counseling sessions to all undergraduate students and full-time graduate students*.
*Full-time graduate students in the Counseling program should contact the Counseling Program Director prior to requesting an appointment at the SCCC.
Counseling services are provided by licensed mental health professionals and advanced graduate students in the Stephens College Counseling program (i.e., counselors-in-training).
For emergencies, please contact 911.
The Counseling Center offers face-to-face and telehealth counseling sessions.
Fall 2021 Dates and Hours of Operation
- Aug. 23-26, 2021, 10 a.m.-2 p.m. (last appointments begin at 1 p.m.)
- Aug. 30-Dec. 17, 2021, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. (last appointments begin at 3 p.m.)
SCCC COVID-19 Policy
The College Counseling Center strictly follows all current Stephens College COVID-19 policies. These policies are available at stephens.edu/covid.
Students who choose face-to-face counseling sessions are required to wear a mask at all times while in the Counseling Center building, including during their counseling session. Students who violate Stephens College COVID mandates may forfeit the right to continue receiving counseling services at the SCCC for a period to be determined by the Counseling Center Director and Stephens College senior administration.
How to Schedule a Counseling Appointment at the SCCC
- Access the SCCC Initial Intake Form > (You must sign in with your official Stephens College email account to access the form. Please contact the SCCC at [email protected] with any issues or concerns.)
- Complete all required questions and submit
- SCCC Staff will respond with an appointment and time, along with instructions for the first appointment