Stephens College Counseling Center
The Stephens College Counseling Center offers free confidential counseling sessions to all undergraduate students.
Counseling services are provided by licensed counselors and advanced graduate students in the Stephens College Counseling program (i.e., counselors-in-training).
For emergencies, please contact 911.
Individual Counseling (via Telehealth)
The Counseling Center will notify students in the event that additional services become available.
Please note that due to COVID-19, the Counseling Center will offer telehealth services only until further notice. Additionally, all phone calls left at the Counseling Center at (573) 876-7157 will be responded to via email. Please provide a clear name and email address in order to ensure a speedy response from the SCCC staff.
- Download, complete, and save a copy of the Initial Intake Form.
- From your Stephens College email address, submit the completed Initial Intake Form to the Counseling Center at [email protected]
- Appendices must be completed and signed/dated in order for a first session to be scheduled with a counselor.
- The SCCC staff will try, but cannot guarantee, appointments at the student’s preferred times as stated in the “student availability section”.
- Student will receive an email from the SCCC staff about the first available appointment with a counselor/counselor-in training.
Spring 2021 Hours of Operation
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 9 a.m.-2 p.m. (last appointment at 1 p.m.)
Tuesday and Thursday: 1-5 p.m. (last appointment at 4 p.m.)
The Counseling Center will be closed during all official/Stephens College holidays.