Transcripts + Replacement Diplomas
This page is for alumnae, graduates or former students, or other non-students. Use this link to order transcripts or diplomas. The Registrar’s office will not be able to fulfill your request via email. Please use this service.
Note: Currently enrolled students should order transcripts through the Student gateway.
- Order a mailed replacement diploma if you need an additional copy, or yours has been misplaced or damaged.
- If you’ve earned more than one degree and need replacements for all diplomas received, you will need to place an order for each diploma.
- It takes two to four weeks for us to receive your replacement diploma order from our printer, plus the delivery time through the USPS.
- All financial holds must be cleared on the student’s account before replacement diploma can be processed. Your order will be cancelled if a financial hold is not cleared within 30 days of the date you place your order.
- The cost is $50 per diploma ordered.
- If you have questions, please call the Registrar’s office at (573) 876-7277, option 0.
- Unofficial transcripts are only available to currently enrolled students. Current students may print an unofficial transcript through MyStephens.
- Former or graduated students need to order an official transcript through the link above.
- All transcript orders should use the electronic order form linked at the top of the page.
- All financial holds must be cleared on the student’s account before transcript requests can be processed. Your transcript order will be canceled if a financial hold is not cleared within 30 days of the date you place your order.
- The cost is $12 per transcript ordered.
Payment may be made by credit or debit card. Your credit or debit card will not be charged until your transcript order is sent.
Requests are processed on a first-come, first-served basis. Transcript requests normally are processed within one to three business days, unless the student has a financial hold on their account. Transcript request processing may be delayed during registration and during the first and last week of each semester, so please allow three to five business days for processing requests submitted during these periods.
Electronic delivery sends a secured pdf to the destination email or to the school indicated in the order.
Standard paper delivery is via first class mail. Please note that the processing time of one to three business days does not include the time required for the U.S. Postal Service to deliver the request to its destination, or the time required at the receiving institution to route the transcript to its intended recipient.
Expedited delivery is available via Federal Express, provided you include a FedEx account number or FedEx shipping label with your order(prepaid shipping label is recommended, as this allows returns to come to you, provides you with the tracking number, and gives you the option to pay for your delivery with a credit card). FedEx will no longer permit us to charge FedEx accounts for customers that reside outside the United States, so a FedEx shipping label will be required to process FedEx deliveries for those orders.
Expedited delivery reduces the time required for the transcript to be delivered to its destination, not the time required to process your transcript.
Shipping labels may be obtained as follows:
- Go to FedEx.com
- Choose your location and select “ship” in the drop-down menu
- Choose “Prepare Shipment”
- Log in if you are a registered fedex.com user, or choose one of the three options in the left column: Create a User ID for Shipping with an account, Create a User ID for Shipping with a credit card, or Create a one-time credit card shipment
- If you choose to register, follow the on-screen directions for registration
- On the shipment screen, put your own address in the “from” section. This will ensure that the package is returned to you in the event it cannot be delivered
- Complete the remaining fields, print your mailing label and include it with your transcript request form
- FedEx will directly bill you for the expedited delivery charges. This option allows you to pay for your shipment with a credit card.
You may request that we hold your transcript request for pickup. If someone other than the student will be picking up the completed transcript, they must have a photo ID and a written and signed letter from the student authorizing them to pick up the transcript.