Refer + Recruit
Refer a student to Stephens College.
Joining the alum network is among the most common reasons students choose Stephens.
How can you help?
- Initiate conversation about Stephens and promote Stephens.
- Wear your Stephens gear (and put it on your desk, in your bio, around town, at your house).
- Ask for a prospective student packet to be sent to someone you know (or to you for hand delivery).
Volunteer! Small tasks make a big difference.
- Drop off packets to high schools. We would love your help in visiting more high schools in your area! (Operation Donut Drop – deliver treats and packets to high school counselors). Thank you, Miriam Gossett '11 & Rhonda Waller '95, among dozens involved!
- Write cards to accepted students and welcome them to our Stephens College community.
Wear your Stephens gear
There are occasional pop-up shops for online shopping and in-person shopping on campus. We have short and long sleeve t-shirts (maroon with Stephens College/seal) and sweatshirts available exclusively in the Alumnae Office. Thanks Class of 2011 for the t-shirt design.
Short sleeve t-shirt: $25; Long sleeve t-shirt: $30; Sweatshirt $40 (All prices include shipping)
Shirts have different sizes, fits, and shrinkage, so please call or email the Alumnae Office and talk to Lori at (573)876-7110 and [email protected] and she can also tell you what else is available.