We take an inquiry-based approach to content and skill development, nurturing and prioritizing student interest and curiosity.
Elementary-age children participate in our multiage program, where they work, wonder and play with students from ages five to 11.
K-5 Program Highlights
- Our curriculum integrates the arts and sciences
- Using inquiry-based curriculum allows children to have a hands-on approach to learning
- Children apply their knowledge with real-world application
- Our holistic approach allows us to focus on social, emotional and intellectual development
- Master-level, certified teachers facilitate learning and meet the needs of individual students
- Assessment and evaluation are used to group students by ability in a multi-aged classroom setting