Policies and Documents
The Office of Title IX works to provide a wealth of resources for understanding, responding to, building awareness of and preventing violations of Title IX. Contact the Title IX office with any questions about these documents and policies.
Policy Quick Links
Below you'll find the most frequently requested policies related to the Office of Title IX and related departments. Contact the Title IX office with any questions about these or other policies.
- Sex- and Gender-Based Discrimination Policy
- Discrimination and Harassment Policy
- Mandatory Reporter Policy
- Title IX Resolution Process - Party Advisor Policy and Guidelines
- Pregnant and Parenting Students Policy
- Professional Boundaries with Students Policy
- Consensual Relationships between Employees Policy
- Protection of Minors on Campus Policy
Infosheets and Guidelines
- Student Infosheet ("What YOU need to Know")
- Employee Training Infosheet ("You are a Mandatory Reporter")
- Children's School at Stephens College Training Infosheet (Info for all audiences)
- Rights of Claimants
- Rights of Witnesses
If immediate crisis, call 911 or
Campus Security Emergency at (573) 876-7299.
For all other concerns, call the Title IX office at
(573) 876-7250 (or ext. 4111).
Office of Title IXShannon Walls, Title IX Coordinator
(573) 876-7250 or Ext. 4250
Regular business hours, M–F