Security Officer, Part-time
Stephens College strives to provide a safe and secure environment for students, faculty, staff and visitors. Our Security Department encourages and asks for the assistance and cooperation of the entire campus community to make the campus a safe place to work, learn, live and play.
We are currently seeking applicants for a part-time Security Officer. Security Officers patrol the campus and perform basic safety and security services. This position will work approximately 24 hours per week with the primary shifts being Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings, but may vary on seldom occasion.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Prior security experience preferred
- Must have the ability to communicate well both orally and in writing to all members of the campus community
- Be able to attain a basic knowledge of campus policies and procedures
- Possess honesty, integrity, tolerance and good judgment
- Must possess valid driver license
The successful candidate will be pleasant, courteous at all times; maintain a professional attitude and presence; and have the ability to resolve conflict.
Criminal background check required of successful candidate.
To Apply: Submit Stephens College application and resume to [email protected] or to Stephens College, Human Resources Office, 1215 E. Broadway, MO 65215.
Position is open until filled. EOE A diverse community on campus is valued.