Provide campus security for college by performing regular campus patrol and security responsibilities.
- Regular patrol of campus on foot/bike/cart and check points.
- Issue parking tickets.
- Monitor parking lots for maintenance.
- Unlock spaces as necessary for events.
- Information exchange/communication with all campus individuals and departments.
- Writing incident reports and investigate incidents.
- Basic facility support.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma required.
- 3 – 6 months security experience
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Strong customer service skills with personal initiative
- Possess a valid driver’s license
Must pass criminal background check.
Stephens College offers excellent benefits, including vacation/holiday/sick pay, health/dental/life insurance, tuition waiver and College-paid retirement plan.
To Apply: Complete an on-line Stephens College application.
Application deadline: Open until filled
EOE A diverse community on campus is valued