Recruitment Coordinators - Part-time
Office of Admissions
Stephens College has openings for part-time Recruitment Coordinators in the Office of Admissions. The primary function of this position will be to recruit students for assigned programs. Programs will be graduate, online, certificate and/or non-credit programs.
Hours will average 20 per week.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Serve as primary point of contact and customer service representative to prospective students, providing consistent, accurate and timely information
- Meet inquiry-to-applicant, applicant-to-completed file, and accepted-to-admitted yield goals
- Provide basic financial aid information to prospective students
- Represent and promote Stephens at various professional school fairs, conferences, public relations events, and other external and internal promotional activities relevant to graduate and adult student recruitment
- Develop and maintain professional working relationships with support staff, faculty, and office colleagues
- Utilize the Stephens admissions student database to document daily student connections
- Prepare and maintain weekly inquiry, applicant and roster reports
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Master’s degree required
- Five to ten years professional work experience preferred
- One year of experience in admissions, sales, marketing or comparable profession
- Good customer service skills and professional demeanor
- Excellent phone skills
- A working knowledge of office and computer equipment
- Experience using computer programs including Word, Excel and databases
- Valid driver’s license required
Successful candidates will:
- Be adaptable and able to adjust to new systems and programs easily
- Show strong communication skills, including good listening skills
- A preference for details, organization, efficiency and service
- Demonstrate good work habits and interpersonal skills
- Have the ability to work independently and be a natural multi-tasker
- A positive attitude and healthy sense of humor
Additional application details: In your cover letter, please describe why a part-time position is ideal for you and also one core value you believe in most. Please include links to any online profiles in your email.
Application deadline: Open until filled. EOE. A diverse community on campus is valued.