Mail Services Coordinator
To manage daily operations of the Stephens College Mailroom. To perform related services including the sale of mailing/packaging materials, college letterhead, UPS services.
- Manages the daily operations of the mailroom in compliance with USPS regulations and directives.
- Sorts and distributes (to campus Boxes) all incoming and internal mail.
- Accepts delivery of all commercial courier packages and insures delivery to ultimate addressee.
- Sells postage (stamps and metered mail), handles incoming and outgoing regular and restricted mail.
- Provides pick up service for UPS and Fed-Ex parcel for the campus community.
- Manages college letterhead stock and charges appropriate departments when delivered.
- Reviews college mailings to ensure proper mailing guidelines are met.
- Provides a retail outlet for envelopes and other routine mailing supplies as a convenience to customers.
- Assist Student Services staff with projects as needed.
- High School diploma or equivalent with 1-3 years experience in retail sales. Mailroom/post office experience a plus.
- Ability to supervise 1-4 employees. 1-2 years supervisory experience preferred.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
Stephens College offers excellent benefits, including vacation/holiday/sick pay, health/dental/life insurance, tuition waiver and College-paid retirement plan.
Application deadline: Open until filled
EOE A diverse community on campus is valued.