Information & Technology Services
Provide technical guidance, implementation and support for all network and server infrastructure to ensure that the network and system services are available to all users.
- Oversee implementation of all server and network infrastructure.
- Provide supervision and guidance to the server administrator.
- Provide supervision and technical oversight to the helpdesk.
- Develop, implement, and maintain college wide network and server plans.
- Provide network support for students, faculty, and staff.
- Develop network protocol and procedures for users and provide training as necessary to ensure understanding in the campus community.
- Manage network servers and perform regular backups.
- Maintain and update campus wide wireless network.
- Configure network equipment from multiple vendors to implement VLAN’s
- Install and maintain specialized software for specific academic programs.
- Research new technology and software.
- Monitor network security and analyze potential threats.
- Enforce company policies and procedures in regards to use of computers, network and server resources.
- Maintain and manage network equipment.
- Maintain and install physical infrastructure and network cabling as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or related field such as business with a technical emphasis, or equivalent work experience
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Documented working experience with Microsoft Windows Environments, including: MS-SQL and Microsoft Exchange, Internet Information Server and other applications associated with higher education. Experience with Microsoft Windows configuration, installation, maintenance, support and troubleshooting of TCP/IP networks supporting VoIP telephony, microcomputers and other systems; system development, complex project management, client/server technology, Internet/intranets.
- Experience with PowerCampus, PowerFAIDS desired.
Stephens College offers excellent benefits, including vacation/holiday/sick pay, health/dental/life insurance, tuition waiver and College-paid retirement plan.
Application deadline: Open until filled
EOE A diverse community on campus is valued.