Data Entry/Upload Assistant
The Data Entry/Upload Assistant is responsible for timely and accurate data entry related to admissions. Coordinates application files for graduate and online programs.
- Enter and/or upload data for new inquiries, repeat inquiries, and new and current applicants into system:
- Run the Admissions Inquiry Upload Tables for undergraduate, graduate and online programs.
- Conduct daily imports and exports from College’s database to Forecast Plus.
- Enter all inquiry cards or other hard copy inquiry methods.
- Oversee the [email protected] email account by insuring proper forwarding, response, and/or entry to system.
- Coordinate physical application files for graduate and online programs through enrollment
- Coordinate physical files for applications and credentials for undergraduate residential programs through file completion.
- Coordinate daily delivery and pickup of mail for Admissions and Financial Aid at the campus post office. Sort, date stamp and distribute mail appropriately. Enter appropriate pieces into system before distribution.
- Assist with daily and mass mailings as needed, including assistance in supervising student workers.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
- High school diploma required
- College degree or coursework preferred
- 1-2 years experience in an office setting
- Experience in using databases preferred
- Data entry experience required
Stephens College offers excellent benefits, including vacation/holiday/sick pay, health/dental/life insurance, tuition waiver and College-paid retirement plan.
Application deadline: Open until filled
EOE A diverse community on campus is valued.