Head Cross Country Coach
Stephens College seeks a qualified, motivated applicant for the Cross Country Coach. This position works part-time during the academic school year. The person selected for this position will help in all areas of development of the athletics program and assist in undergraduate enrollment at Stephens College.
- Player development and on-course coaching
- Recruiting student athletes
- Schedule competition and travel arrangements
- Maintain compliance with NAIA, American Midwest Conference (AMC) and Stephens College Athletics rules and regulations
- Other duties necessary in leading the program
- Assist in the enrollment of undergraduate residential students
- 2 years coaching experience
- Possess strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Passion for coaching student-athletes
- Supportive interest in the mission of the college
Stephens College is a proud member of the NAIA and the American Midwest Conference.
EOE. A diverse community on campus is valued.