This position serves as College representative charged with recruiting and enrolling undergraduate residential students. The position requires extensive overnight travel, flexible scheduling of hours including evenings and weekends and the ability to work independently to achieve institutional and divisional goals and objectives.
- Responsible for setting and achieving individual territory enrollment goals.
- Represent Stephens College at high schools, college day/night programs and community events.
- Meet with prospective students and families during campus visits.
- Develop and maintain relationships with 300 to 500 new students per academic year, requiring consistent communication (phone calls, email, social media, etc).
- Help students and families through the enrollment process (application, admission, financial aid and registration).
- Develop and maintain relationships with high school guidance counselors, athletic coaches and alumni within one’s territory.
- Track all communication in centralized database system
- Routinely and accurately communicate progress to goals.
- Document necessary information from campus and travel visits.
- Analyze territory trends to make number predictions and recommendations for strategy modification.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- One year admission, recruitment, sales, student counseling or related professional experience preferred
- Excellent oral, written, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Demonstrated familiarity with and ability to use web-based technologies and communication media
- Ability to work with various constituencies
- Successful candidate will demonstrate a positive attitude and independent work ethic.
- Preference will be given to Stephens College graduates.
Stephens College offers excellent benefits including vacation/holiday/sick pay, health/dental/life insurance, tuition waiver and college paid pension plan.
EOE A diverse community on campus is valued.