Apply for Study Abroad
You've found at least one program that suits you — congratulations! The process from selection to application can take 8-10 months, so get started on your journey with the steps below.
The Study Abroad Coordinator is always available to help you understand your options and opportunities. Email [email protected] to set up an appointment.
- Student must have completed one full year on the Stephens campus before traveling
- Cumulative GPA of 2.5 or better
- In good standing with the institution
- Currently not on academic probation
- Complete a study abroad orientation session prior to departure
Depending on the length of your trip, choose the
And don't forget that you'll have to enroll with your program provider AFTER your Stephens College study abroad application has been accepted.
Policies and Forms
Review the handbook below, which includes policies and program information. Then talk with the Study Abroad Coordinator about your plans to determine which forms you must complete.
- Study Abroad Handbook: Programs, Policies and Practices
- Study Abroad Checklist
- Consortium Agreement (required when earning credit through another institution)