The School of Health Sciences will host its 2021 research conference virtually through Zoom. There will be limited in-person participation for the Stephens College community in Lela Raney Wood Hall, Windsor Auditorium, and other locations on campus.
- Virtual podium presentations
- Participants will have an option to present their research posters in a socially distanced format in LRW as well as virtually at an additional time
- Keynote speakers in Public Health and Medicine
- Student-centered sessions including a careers panel for our future life scientists and opportunities for our future clinicians
- High school students are encouraged to submit their work to present virtually with an option to compete virtually for a scholarship
This event is free and open to the public. All are encouraged to attend!
Learn more and register for conference sessions >