The College will continue to provide basic health care services to all full-time students through the Boone Medical Group-Central. Students may call the Boone Medical Group-Central at (573) 815-8130.
Stephens students, including those studying remotely, have the opportunity to access counseling services through the Stephens College Counseling Center. To make an appointment, please call the Counseling Center at (573) 876-7157 or email [email protected].
Financial Aid Questions
The offices of Accounting and Financial Aid are working with students and families to answer individual questions. Please contact Accounting at (573) 876-7105 or [email protected]; or Financial Aid at (573) 876-7106 or [email protected]. We will work with families impacted by COVID-19, including those whose circumstances have changed, or who have questions about the reimbursement process.
- Employee Assistance Program — EAP is a confidential short-term counseling and referral service. The EAP provides direction to troubled employees and their families at no cost to employees. This is provided by Boone Health. Call (877) 327-0327 or (573) 815-6034 for confidential assistance.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention — The CDC offers updated guidance on how to protect yourself from COVID-19 and what to do if you are sick.
- Boone County Health Department – Stay up to date on how COVID-19 is affecting Boone County.
- Emergency Alert — Sign up for emergency alerts by selecting the REGISTER button in the upper right-hand corner of the login page.
- Academic Calendar
- Commencement dates and information
- Virtual visit information for prospective students
- Parent e-newsletter sign up
- Children’s School (K-5 and pre-school) fall enrollment information: (573) 876-7260 or [email protected].
COVID-19 Response to Date
Like nearly all colleges around the country, Stephens College responded to the COVID-19 pandemic by moving all of our courses to an online format in March 2020 and closing residence halls after Spring Break. We continued to teach courses at their scheduled time, with classmates, to ensure the optimum educational experience. Our employees continue to work remotely until July 20, and summer instruction has continued online.
On May 7, we sent all current and graduating students who take on-campus classes additional information on the room and board adjustment process and the CARES Act grant. Please see those letters below. They include important information on the processes for adjustments.
The rapidly changing nature of the COVID-19 pandemic requires that we remain both attentive and flexible: As conditions and best practices change, so will our protocols, policies and processes. Please continue to check back here for any revisions or updates.
Last updated March 22, 2021