Congratulations! You've been accepted to Stephens College
If you've received your acceptance letter, we have a few next steps for you.
Step 1: File your FAFSA
After Oct. 1, you can file your FAFSA (the Free Application for Federal Student Aid), which also serves as your application for financial aid at Stephens. We use this information to help determine the aid, grants and scholarships for which you may be eligible. You are always welcome to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions, too. (If you are not planning to fill out a FAFSA, please let us know.) Stephens' FAFSA Code is 002512.
Step 2: Confirm your enrollment
Pay your enrollment deposit to confirm your enrollment at Stephens. We use your date of deposit to assign housing, for example, so you’ll want to secure your spot as soon as possible.
Step 3: Register for an Accepted Student Day
Select a date to register:
Friday | March 13
Monday | March 16
Friday | April 3
Friday | April 10
Friday | April 17
Friday | May 22
Friday | June 12
During your visit you will:
- Meet with a first-year faculty adviser and receive your first-semester class schedule
- Get your student ID and meet our accounting staff
- Discuss your financial aid award package in full detail (upon request)
- Get acquainted with our Registrar's office
- Visit our Center for Career and Professional Development
- Meet the offices of Student Development, Security and Residence Life (with the opportunity to review the housing form)
- Explore additional programs like Stephens Scholars, Study Abroad, Stars athletics and more
Find maps, parking information and directions to campus >
Note: Accepted students who are not able to attend an Accepted Student Day are welcome to schedule a virtual visit and finalize enrollment before August 1.
Step 4: Consider your housing options
Start thinking about your housing options and whether or not you’d like to bring a pet. Explore our residence halls and learn about our pet program.
Questions? We're here to help.
Office of Admissions
Meet the Admissions team >
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Flickr
More to Explore