Congratulations! You've been accepted to Stephens College
If you've received your acceptance letter, we have a few next steps for you. If you have any questions about your status, do not hesitate to contact your admissions counselor. We can't wait to welcome you to our community.
Pay your deposit now.
Next Steps for Accepted Students
You've made a great decision to apply to Stephens. We have a few recommendations to help you finalize your enrollment.
- Step 1: If you haven't been to our campus yet, we encourage you to schedule a visit. You can arrange visit dates through our Plan a Visit page. We will tailor your visit to your interests.
- Step 2: After Oct. 1, you can file your FAFSA (the Free Application for Federal Student Aid) which also serves as your application for financial aid at Stephens. We use this information to help determine the aid, grants and scholarships for which you may be eligible. You are always welcome to contact [email protected] with your questions, too. (If you are not planning to fill out a FAFSA, please let us know.) Stephens' FAFSA Code is 002512.
- Step 3: Pay your enrollment deposit. We use your date of deposit to assign housing, for example, so you’ll want to reserve your spot now.
- Step 4: You can start thinking about your housing options and whether or not you’d like to bring a pet. Explore our residence halls. (But you don't need to make any decisions for a while.)
- Step 5: Talk to your admissions counselor about any questions you might have. We’re always here to help.