We welcome students from around the globe, and make your application process as easy as possible.
International Student Application Process
Fill out our free online application and tell us more about you.
Submit your official transcripts.
- Official Secondary School records (listing subjects, grades, and date of graduation)
- If documents are not in English, you will be responsible for providing official translation.
- Grade reporting needs to be converted into a 4.0 GPA scale.
- If applicable, submit transcripts from all colleges attended (it is considered academic dishonesty not to disclose all colleges previously attended).
Electronic transcripts may be submitted through various electronic transcript services and can also be sent to [email protected] directly from the institution. Transcripts received through this account from a student will not be considered official.
Have your official transcripts mailed to:
Campus Box 2121
1200 E. Broadway
Columbia, MO 65215
Submit at least ONE of the following test scores:
- Official ACT scores (Stephens College code: 2374)
- Official SAT scores (Stephens College code: 6683)
- Official TOEFL scores or an ESL Certificate of Completion (Stephens College TOEFL code: 6683)
- For the TOEFL, we require a paper-based score of 550, a computer-based score of 213, or an Internet-based score of 79.
- Official iTEP score. We require a 3.7-3.9 or above.
If you are accepted, you will be asked to submit a Certification of Finances to [email protected]. The U.S. Government requires applicants to show ability to finance their education and pay for living expenses before Stephens can issue paperwork for a visa.
If you are accepted, you will be asked to pay an enrollment deposit to confirm your enrollment.