Thank you for your interest in our online Health Information Administration program. We have worked hard to ensure our application process is easy and convenient. If at any time you have questions, please contact us at [email protected].
Complete the online application, including uploading your resume and unofficial transcripts.
Enter the Application Portal >
Have your previous institution(s) send us your official transcripts by email at [email protected]
Mail your official transcripts to:
Stephens College Office of Admissions
1200 E. Broadway, Campus Box 2121
Columbia, MO 65215
- Transcripts. Unofficial transcripts may be used for application; however, students must submit all official transcripts within the first semester of classes to continue the program. If you have less than 24 college credit hours earned, please submit your high school transcript, GED/HiSET score, or home school transcripts. To be deemed official, transcripts must be sent to Stephens College directly from your institution. If your past institution can submit electronic transcripts, they may be emailed to [email protected]. A transcript submitted from a student will NOT be deemed official unless it arrives to Stephens College in a sealed envelope with the institution’s stamp across the flap.
- Minimum GPA Requirement
- High school or college transfer GPA of 2.0 or higher
- HIA transfer course GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Preliminary Degree Plan completed by program director after online application and all transcripts are received.
- A copy of the completed Preliminary Degree Plan will be emailed to the admissions counselor and student upon completion within five business days.
- The admissions counselor will make a decision.
Upon acceptance, students must complete these steps before registering for classes. First, review the computer technology requirements for online students.
Both of the following steps will be received via the student’s personal email address; make sure to check spam/junk mail.
- Complete Proctor U ID verification (must have a valid picture ID and webcam for completion)
- Complete the Intent to Enroll form.
Student will then receive an email from the registrar’s office with instructions on how to register for classes.
IT Process for Enrolled Students
Once new students are processed they are sent an email with the following information to their personal email account:
- System ID
- Stephens email
All bills are due one week before classes begin. Set up a payment plan or make a payment via our secure site.
Contact the Office of the Registrar
If you need assistance in completing your enrollment, contact the Office of the Registrar at (573)-876-7277 or [email protected].
Health Information Administration
HIA Program Director