Stephens College’s PA program recommends their applicants take the PA-CAT (Physician Assistant College Admission Test). The PA-CAT is a specialized test designed to measure applicant knowledge in key prerequisite science subjects typically required for PA school.
For information about the PA-CAT and to schedule your exam, visit PA-CAT.com
- Step 1: Register, pay and schedule your exam date for the PA-CAT.
- Ensure Stephens College is selected as the institution to receive your score report.
- It is highly recommended you take the PA-CAT in May or June of this year. This will allow your score report to be received by Stephens College before August 1, 2020.
- Step 2: Study for the PA-CAT with resources provided at PA-CAT.com. PA-CAT Study materials provided by Exam Master include:
- 120-Question PA-CAT Practice Exam
- Eight 50-Question Subject Exams
- Candidate PA-CAT Study Guide
PA-CAT covered subjects: Anatomy, Physiology, General Biology, Biochemistry, General and Organic Chemistry, Microbiology, Behavioral Sciences, Genetics, Statistics.
You may wish to look for additional resources that will help you learn about the topics covered on the PA-CAT.