English + Creative Writing
Graduates with an English + Creative Writing degree are prepared for their careers by learning content creation and storytelling techniques, critiquing and editing.
- Write for Harbinger, our award-winning literary journal, and become an editor or member of the production staff.
- Sharpen your skills as a fiction writer, poet, playwright, autobiographer and/or non-fiction writer.
- Show off your works at public readings, including our annual Scriptwriters Showcase.
- Learn from professionals who visit campus regularly through our Writers on the Edge series.
- Join Alpha Epsilon Eta, an “Outstanding Chapter” of Sigma Tau Delta International Honor Society.
- Join Stephens’ spoken word troupe, Poets of Infinity.
Bachelor of Arts in English