- Apparel Studies
- Creative Writing
- Digital Film
- Digital Media
- Education: 3-Year
- Equestrian Studies
- Event & Convention Management
- Fashion Communication
- Fashion Design and Product Development
- Fashion Marketing and Management
- Graphic Design
- Health Science
- Human Development - Education
- Human Development - Psychology
- Integrated Marketing
- Public Relations
- Special Event Planning
- Theatre Arts
- Theatre Management
- Theatrical Costume Design
- Work alongside faculty in the newly renovated Pillsbury Science Center labs
- Participate in professional conferences
- Gain firsthand experiences through an internship
At Stephens, students studying health science prepare for careers in health-related fields, an exciting and rapidly growing industry, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. With a shortage of healthcare professionals across the country, this degree is designed to prepare women to work as health educators, community outreach workers, health information specialists, nutritionists or other health generalists in hospitals, agencies, laboratories or companies.
The interdisciplinary degree educates students in fundamental sciences, human function, health research and service and health policy. Students take physical, biological, behavioral and social domains of health.
Small class sizes ensure personalized attention, and students get experience outside the classroom through an internship/capstone experience that will provide real-world experience.
All students will graduate with an understanding and appreciation for the challenges and opportunities in health care.