In the Psychology program at Stephens, you'll study basic principles and get a solid understanding of cognitive, emotional and social processes before diving into specific tracts such as abnormal psychology, forensics or counseling. You'll have opportunities to conduct original research, investigating behavior in laboratory or field studies. And you'll study in an all-female environment. As the second-oldest women's college in the U.S., we're uniquely positioned to help you think critically, respect opinions and find your voice. Whether you're interested in becoming part of a healthcare team, are interested in human development or want to work in a school setting, Stephens is ready and equipped to help you go after your dreams with all you've got.
- Get a strong foundation in math and science to analyze and solve case studies.
- Examine issues in gender, forensic and physiological psychology.
- Conduct original research.
- Investigate human behavior in a larger community-wide study.
- Join Psi Chi, the honor society.
Stephens College offers a Bachelor of Science in Psychology.