Post-Graduate Studies in Counseling
At Stephens, we make it our mission to prepare you with the knowledge, skills, coursework and experiences you need to make a real difference in the lives of others. That includes offering career-enhancing programs for those ready to take the next step in their counseling careers.
Come talk to us and learn more about our counseling programs. We’re always here to help and we make the application process easy. We also work hard to ensure our programs are affordable.
The Post-Graduate Studies in Counseling program at Stephens College is designed for individuals seeking additional certification in:
- School Counseling
- Licensed Professional Counseling
- Marriage and Family Counseling
Certified courses are approved by the Department of Elementary and Secondary Education with dual-emphasis options. We also offer a master's degree program.
- Evening courses help you balance your commitments
- Faculty offer current, relevant experience
- Dedicated advisers respect your personal goals and unique experiences
- Founded on the scientist-practitioner training model for a more meaningful learning experience