Students choose the Stephens College Education program for many reasons but our on-campus lab school is an important one. Here students begin working in real classroom settings their freshmen year, working alongside master-level teachers and gaining real-world experience right from the start.
- Take advantage of our accelerated three-year/six-semester degree option.
- Get classroom experience immediately in The Children's School at Stephens College, our on-campus preschool through 5th grade lab school.
- Work alongside master-level teachers in real classroom settings.
- Prepare and deliver your own lesson plans during your junior year.
- Opt to become certified to teach at both the pre-K and elementary levels.
The field of education continues to grow; the Stephens Education program will ensure you're well prepared to take advantage of that growth. You'll graduate confident in your skills and ready to make a difference.
Stephens College offers a Bachelor of Science in Education.
The Education program is part of the School of Interdisciplinary Studies.