At Stephens, writers and readers work together studying, critiquing and writing in a wide-range of literary genres in the School of Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Write for the Harbinger, our award-winning literary journal. And become an editor or member of the production staff.
- Sharpen your skills as a fiction writer, poet, playwright, autobiographer and non-fiction writer.
- Show off your works at public readings, including our annual Scriptwriters Showcase.
- Learn from professionals who visit campus regularly through our Writers on the Edge series.
- Join Alpha Epsilon Eta, an “Outstanding Chapter” of Sigma Tau Delta International Honor Society.
Stephens College offers a Bachelor of Arts in English and a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Creative Writing.
- Launch party to be held for 2016 Harbinger literary magazine
- Stephens joins online Odyssey community
- Writers on the Edge guest author shares advice on getting published
- Beger's play selected to be read at Kansas City venue this weekend
- Sigma Tau Delta to recognize Stephens chapter, faculty sponsor
- Alpert takes first place in Sigma Tau Delta blog contest
- Death of print? Not at annual Spook-a-Thon creative writing event
- Annual Write Like a Pirate Day at Stephens has academic component, too, matey
- Harbinger Night allows student writers to read works