United by our commitment to chasing down our dreams.
Our students are changing the world as filmmakers and writers, inspiring future generations as educators, and pursuing their goals in diverse fields including equestrian studies and psychology. Our graduate and online students are making their impact too, advancing their careers in counseling and education. Their interests are varied, their paths unique, but they are united by their commitment to following their dreams, and to being their very best, every day.
Our commitment to leadership and individualized attention, and respect for personal goals, creates a culture where everyone can dream up.
- Commitment to hands-on learning that prepares students for career success
- Intense, innovative collaborations among programs engage the mind and create novel learning opportunities
- Small class sizes, dedicated faculty and committed advisers
- 3-year degree option in Education
- Writers on the Edge series brings esteemed speakers to campus
- Harbinger literary magazine has consistently been named Outstanding Literary Journal
- Nationally recognized Citizen Jane Film Festival
- The nation’s oldest continuously active riding club
- On-campus lab school serving preschool through fifth grade
- Professional faculty committed to your success
- Writers on the Edge guest author shares advice on getting published
- Contemporary documentary class hosts award-winning director
- Children's School moves to new home
- Beger's play selected to be read at Kansas City venue this weekend
- Sigma Tau Delta to recognize Stephens chapter, faculty sponsor
- Alpert takes first place in Sigma Tau Delta blog contest
- Sophomore takes championship at St. Louis Charity Horse Show
- Thompson's short to be screened at first-ever Diamond in the Rough Film Festival
- Annual Write Like a Pirate Day at Stephens has academic component, too, matey
- Citizen Jane Film Festival named one of 'Coolest in the World' by Moviemaker Magazine