Students studying health science at Stephens prepare for careers in the exciting and rapidly growing healthcare industry. Work alongside biology students in our School of Health Sciences.
- Prepare to work as health educators, community outreach workers, health information specialists, nutritionists or other health generalists.
- Get a solid foundation in fundamental sciences, human function, health research and service and health policy.
- Understand physical, biological, behavioral and social domains of health.
- Graduate with an understanding and appreciation for the challenges and opportunities in healthcare.
Stephens College offers a Bachelor of Science in Health Science.
- Stephens hosts high school women for Health Professions Day
- Middle school girls explore genetics at Stephens College
- AHIMA recognizes Ledda, HIA
- Stephens Scholars study birds of prey during weekend event
- Johnson serving as director of the Master of Physician Assistant Studies
- Muller named dean of School of Health Sciences
- Senior studying effects of bacteria on cancer cells
- Professor looks to expand wellness service projects
- Stephens establishes Academy of Health Sciences