Biology (including Pre-Med/Pre-Vet)
Our students explore their scientific passions and customize a path that reflects their goals, whether they want to be a research scientist or prepare for nursing, veterinary medicine, dental or medical school.
- Learn vital laboratory and biotechnology skills in our newly renovated Pillsbury Science Center labs.
- Collaborate with biology and health science students and learn from dedicated faculty as part of the School of Health Sciences.
- Get a solid science foundation that prepares you for medical, veterinary medicine, dental or other professional schools.
- Join Beta Beta Beta, the biology honor society.
- Benefit from studying science at a women's college. Read about why STEM students choose women's colleges.
Stephens College offers a Bachelor of Arts in Biology and a Bachelor of Science in Biology.