Burrell Behavioral Health + Stephens College Partnership
Out of a shared commitment to provide more counselors to the state of Missouri, Burrell Behavioral Health and Stephens College have partnered to create an exciting opportunity for Burrell employees.
You are eligible for special benefits at Stephens College, including reduced tuition and financial assistance toward your master’s degree in counseling. Our personalized approach to education and our dedicated faculty and advisers make Stephens the ideal choice for your counseling goals.
As an employee of Burrell:
- Receive a 20% discount per credit hour in the Master of Education in Counseling program
- You may qualify for up to $10,000 in tuition assistance through Burrell (contact your HR department for details)
- You are eligible for a $1000 scholarship for you or your dependent to pursue an undergraduate residential degree
- Your application fee is waived
Stephens College offers:
- A well-established, co-educational M.Ed. program
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPAC) and School Counselor tracks
- Evening classes on the Stephens College campus in Columbia
- Personalized education with dedicated, professional faculty and advisers