At Stephens, students studying Dance receive professional, individualized training in ballet, modern and choreography, as well as dances from around the world, as part of a Performing Arts school with a long history of creativity and student accomplishment.
- Start your dance career earlier with Stephens’ three-year, two-summer B.F.A. program.
- Perform work choreographed by resident faculty and guest artists during spring and summer Stephens College Dance Company productions, or explore your own choreography
- Learn practical strategies needed to succeed as a professional in the world of dance.
- Present your own choreographed works at the Senior Dance Concert and the New Works Dance Concert.
- Participate in Stephens Summer Dance, an intensive six-week workshop where you’ll work with professional faculty and conclude with a fully produced public performance.
- Work alongside internationally known guest artists.
- Learn more about our commitment to engaged learning.
Stephens College offers a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Dance.
The Professional Conservatory Training Program offers training in dance for both women and men.
Admission to the program is by audition only.
Dance is part of the School of Performing Arts. Other programs in this school include:
- Musical Theatre
- Theatre Arts
- Theatrical Costume Design
- Theatre Management
- Vocal Arts
- Professional Conservatory Training Program