Integrated Marketing Communications
Explore all facets of advertising, marketing, social media, public relations, graphic design and corporate communications as you learn the skills and fundamentals to excel in this growing, every-day-is-different field. You'll also work in collaborative groups with students in the School of Organizational Leadership and Strategic Communication.
A full slate of expert industry speakers, alumnae mentorship opportunities, real clients who challenge you with real projects, and frequent opportunities to showcase your work will help you build a body of knowledge (and impressive portfolio).
- Get hands-on experience with real clients early in your academic career.
- Gain additional professional experience with Creative Ink, our student-run marketing firm.
- Work in collaborative teams to develop individual and collaboration skills.
- Join the American Marketing Association.
- Work for Stephens Life, our student magazine.
- Learn more about our commitment to engaged learning.
Stephens College offers a Bachelor of Science in Integrated Marketing Communications.
Integrated Marketing Communications is part of the School of Organizational Leadership and Strategic Communication. Other programs in this school include: