Graphic Design Communications
Students studying graphic design have lots of opportunities to create marketing materials, campaigns, magazine covers, websites and other pieces for both on- and off-campus clients. Students also learn to work in real-world collaborative groups with students studying marketing and event management in our School of Organizational Leadership and Strategic Communication - just like working professionals. Core coursework includes fundamentals of marketing, communications and leadership for a well-rounded experience.
- Get hands-on experience with real clients early in your academic career.
- Learn from a full slate of industry experts who challenge students with real-world projects
- Gain additional professional experience with Creative Ink, our student-run marketing firm.
- Work in our newly remodeled design studios using state-of-the-art Apple work stations with professional software, digital cameras and high-resolution video projectors.
- Enter your work in regional American Advertising Federation ADDY award contests.
- Create a professional portfolio and exhibit your best works in a senior show that’s open to the public.
- Work for Stephens Life, our student magazine.
- Learn more about our commitment to engaged learning.
Stephens College offers a Bachelor of Science in Graphic Design Communications.
Graphic Design Communications is part of the School of Organizational Leadership and Strategic Communications. Other programs in this school include: