Event and Convention Management
In our three-year, six-semester Event and Convention Event Management program, students have a variety of opportunities to plan on- and off-campus events. Students also enjoy numerous opportunities to collaborate with marketing, graphic design and others enrolled in our School of Organizational Leadership and Strategic Communication.
- Take advantage of our on-campus event planning auxiliary, SC Events.
- Join Meeting Professionals International.
- Join Creative Ink, our student-run marketing firm.
- Take advantage of lots of opportunities to help with events off campus.
- Learn more about our commitment to engaged learning.
Stephens College offers a Bachelor of Science in Event and Convention Management.
Event and Convention Management is part of the School of Organizational Leadership and Strategic Communication. Other programs in this school include: