Students studying human development-psychology at Stephens begin with a broad instruction to psychology before diving into specific tracts such as abnormal psychology, forensics or counseling.
- Get a strong foundation in math and science to analyze and solve case studies
- Examine issues in gender, forensic and physiological psychology
- Conduct original research.
- Work alongside education majors to study child development in our on-campus lab school.
- Investigate human behavior in a larger community-wide study.
- Join Psi Chi, the honor society.
- Learn more about our commitment to engaged learning.
Stephens College offers a Bachelor of Science in Human Development.