Those studying human development at Stephens College get a deep understanding of how children and adults develop physical and mental traits and behaviors. Choose from either the education tract or the psychology tract. Either way, you’ll benefit from our on-campus lab school, our strong psychology program and our commitment to personalized attention.
- Examine issues in gender, forensic and physiological psychology
- Get a strong foundation in math and science to analyze and solve case studies
- Study child development and work along master-level teachers in the Stephens College Children’s School, which serves preschool through fifth grade
- Investigate human behavior in a larger community-wide study
- Join Psi Chi, the psychology honor society
- Be part of SLATE, our student education club
- Learn more about our commitment to engaged learning.
Stephens College offers a Bachelor of Science in Human Development.