Students studying health science at Stephens prepare for careers in the exciting and rapidly growing healthcare industry. Work alongside biology students in our School of Humanities and Sciences.
- Prepare to work as health educators, community outreach workers, health information specialists, nutritionists or other health generalists.
- Get a solid foundation in fundamental sciences, human function, health research and service and health policy.
- Understand physical, biological, behavioral and social domains of health.
- Graduate with an understanding and appreciation for the challenges and opportunities in healthcare.
- Learn more about our commitment to engaged learning.
Stephens College offers a Bachelor in Health Science.