At Stephens, writers and readers work together studying, critiquing and writing in a wide-range of literary genres in the School of Humanities and Sciences.
- Write for the Harbinger, our award-winning literary journal. And become an editor or member of the production staff.
- Sharpen your skills as a fiction writer, poet, playwright, autobiographer and non-fiction writer.
- Show off your works at public readings, including our annual Scriptwriters Showcase.
- Learn from professionals who visit campus regularly through our Writers on the Edge series.
- Join Alpha Epsilon Eta, an “Outstanding Chapter” of Sigma Tau Delta International Honor Society.
- Learn more about our commitment to engaged learning.
Stephens College offers a Bachelor of Arts in English and a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Creative Writing.