Biology (including Pre-Med/Pre-Vet)
Our students explore their scientific passions and customize a path that reflects their goals, whether they want to be a research scientist or prepare for nursing, veterinary medicine, dental or medical school.
- Learn vital laboratory and biotechnology skills in our newly renovated Pillsbury Science Center labs.
- Collaborate with Biology and Health Science students and learn from dedicated faculty as part of the School of Humanities and Sciences.
- Get a solid science foundation that prepares you for medical, veterinary medicine, dental or other professional schools.
- Take advantage of Stephens’ membership of a consortium that provides student access to Reis Biological Station in Southern Missouri Ozark Mountains. The field stations provide hands-on research experience and summer field opportunities.
- Join Beta Beta Beta, the biology honor society.
- Benefit from studying science at a women's college. Read more about why STEM students choose women's colleges.
- Learn more about our commitment to engaged learning.
Stephens College offers a Bachelor of Science in Biology.