Dream. Discover. Define your future.
Scientists, doctors, writers, psychologists, health professionals, artists, leaders: Follow your dreams and discover faculty ready to encourage your goals with challenging coursework and individualized attention. Here you’ll find a culture that encourages critical thinking, values innovation, and instills a joy of learning while empowering women’s leadership and personal success.
Industry Trends and Recognition
- Health-related career fields are among the nation’s fastest growing, according to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Harbinger literary magazine has consistently been named Outstanding Literary Journal
- Collaborations with other disciplines like film, theatre and equestrian studies engage the mind and create novel learning opportunities
- Small classes allow for hand-on research opportunities
- Writers on the Edge series brings esteemed speakers to campus
- Our distance-learning health information management program was the first of its kind
- Women’s college environment empowers greater academic engagement and achievement