Fashion Marketing and Management
Success in the fashion industry demands both creativity and a solid business sense. Gain solid understanding of both at Stephens College as you also learn from industry professionals, working fashion and alumnae and dedicated faculty in the School of Fashion and Design. The program was named #8 in the nation for fashion marketing by fashion schools.org.
- Study fashion-related journalism, marketing and graphic design.
- Take study trips to international fashion capitals for college credit.
- Experience more than 30 industry professionals who visit the School of Fashion and Design every year.
- Help market and report on The Collections, our annual spring fashion show.
- Take advantage of our Strategic Communications programs to learn presentation and other skills to get a competitive edge.
- Explore our Historic Costume Museum and Research Library.
- Learn more about our commitment to engaged learning.
Stephens College offers a Bachelor of Science in Fashion Marketing and Management.
Fashion Marketing and Management is part of the School of Fashion and Design. Other programs in this school include: